|Vietnam Information||Thailand Information||Japan Information||South Korea Information||Language Schools||Useful Links Page|
To Apply visit this link: http://cips.antianfan.com/8950fe
Who we are
Enke Education is Cultural Exchange Foundation Group which was officially launched at 2010 in Beijing dedicated to deliver high quality English teachers to schools in China.
Qi Cai Xing training school
Beijing, Haidian district
25hours/week, 1 hour/class, Wed-Sun
Students from 3-12
We are looking for candidates that:
1. Native/non-native speaker
2. Hold at least a Bachelors degree in any major
3. Ideally have previous teach ing experience but not required
4. TEFL, TESOL, CELTA r elated teaching certi ficate optional but encouraged
- Be Interested in Chinese culture and love t eaching
- Be serious about coming to China and about taking on a teaching assi gnment
- Excellent verbal communicati on skills and high level of flexibility
- Dedicated, culturally flexibility, good organization skills and respectful
- Loyal, creative, enthusiastic and professional
- Must be in good health
- No criminal record
- Eligible candidates are requi red to do a demo teaching video or self-introduction Video
- Basic salary 9,000 RMB/month 12,000 RMB/month plus Bonus for extra classes taught: 1,000 - 2,000 RMB approximately ($150 - $300 USD)/month
- An academic year Completion Bonus: 3,000 - 6,000 RMB or approximately
($450 - $900 USD)
- Airport pick up, welcome dinner, free lodge upon arrival
- Free housing/living allowance at placed school, free lunch (pu blic school) on week weekday
- Part-time job supported if necessary
- Flight ticket allowanc e at the contract year-end 3,000-5000 RMB
- Referral & recommendation commission 2,000 RMB
- Free Chinese classes weekly if n eed
- Visa Documentation & Pre-departure Guide
- Setting up other necessities
Create an Unrivaled Education Experience
Classroom: Create learning spaces that support and enhance curriculum activities.
Teaching: Teach lessons in a way that meets each childs unique learning style.
Care: Meet physical and emotional needs of each child and pr ovide an atmosphere that makes s tudents and families feel valued.
Organization: Keep classr oom supplies, daily records and child information organized.
Assessments: Complete student assessments using classroom observations. Actively participate in parent conferences with the Lead Teacher or Center Director.
Best Practices: Incorporate early childhood educational best practices learned through formal education, job training, and experience. Share your own knowledge with Assistant Teachers.
Technology: Learn to use the technology and systems needed for your job, and be willing to learn new programs, applications, systems, or devices as things change.
Please contact us for more details
Salary: 9000 CNY to 12000 CNY Monthly
Contract type: Part time
Work visa provided: Yes
Work Location: Beijing
Apply online via this link: