|Vietnam Information||Thailand Information||Japan Information||South Korea Information||Language Schools||Useful Links Page|
Are you ready for a new and exciting opportunity? Work in a fun and energetic environment as an English teacher in the leading learning centres in Hong Kong, Macau or China with Monkey Tree ELC. You will be teaching a variety of English classes to students aged between 3-12 years old in a fun and engaging environment.
Role and Responsibilities:
· Teach a diverse variety of classes such as phonics, reading comprehension, creative writing, and grammar.
· Plan and implement lessons, crafts, and activities.
· Administer student progress reports to parents.
· Organise and prepare necessary class materials (all resources provided.)
· Full visa cost, processing and sponsorship provided.
· Optional staff accommodation provided.
· Approximately 28 days paid annual leave per year.
· Paid training period provided on arrival.
· Working 5 days a week with a maximum of 30 hours of teaching.
· Small class sizes- between 4-8 students.
· Permanent in-country support team.
· End of contract flight reimbursement/bonus.
· Placements available in Shanghai, Guangzhou, Shenzhen, Chengdu, Hong Kong and Macau.
· Required certificates: TEFL/TESOL/CELTA certificate (at least 120hrs.)
· Level of education required: Bachelor’s degree.
· 2 years post-graduate work experience for positions in mainland China.
· Passionate about working with children.
· Energetic and enthusiastic.
· Team player.
· Native-proficiency speaker of English.
· 20th February 2018
· 21st March 2018
· 20th April 2018
· 21st May 2018
· 22nd June 2018
· 22nd August 2018