|Vietnam Information||Thailand Information||Japan Information||South Korea Information||Language Schools||Useful Links Page|
School: Sheffield Training School
Working hours: 20classes/week, Wed-Sun
Students from 3-6
We are looking for candidates that:
1. Native speaker
2. Hold at least a Bachelors degree in any major
3. Ideally have previous teaching experience but not requi red
4. TEFL, TESOL, CELTA related teaching certificate optional but encouraged
- Be Interested in Chinese culture and love teaching
- Be serious about coming to China and about taking on a teaching assignment
- Excellent verbal communication skills and high level of flexibility
- Dedicated, culturally flexibility, good organizati on skills and respectful
- Loyal, creative, enthusias tic and professional
- Must be in good health
- No criminal record
- Eligible candidates are required to do a demo teaching video or self-introduction Video
- Basic salary 9,000 RMB/month - 15,000 RMB/month plus Bonus for extra classes taught: 1,000 - 2,000 RMB approximately ($150 - $300 USD)/month
- An academic year Completion Bo nus: 3,000 - 6,000 RMB or approximately
($450 - $900 USD)
- Airport pick up, welco me dinner, free lodge upon arrival
- Free housing/living a llowance at placed school, free lunch (public school) on week weekday
- Part-time job supported if necessary
- Flight ticket allowance at the contract year-end 3,000-5000 RMB
- Referral & recommendation commission 2,000 RMB
- Free Chinese class es weekly if need
- Visa Documentation &am p; Pre-departure Guide
- Setting up other necessities
Create an Unrivaled Education Experience
Classroom: Create learning spaces that support and enhance curriculum activities.
Teaching: Teach lessons in a way that meets each childs unique lea rning style.
Care: Meet physical and emotional needs of each child and pr ovide an atmosphere that makes stu dents an d families feel valued.
Organization: Keep classroom supplies, daily records and chil d inform ation organized.
Assessments: Complete student assessments using classroom observations. Actively participate in parent conferences with the Lead Teacher or Cen ter Dire ctor.
Best Practices: Incorporate early childhood educat ional be st practices learned through formal education, jo b training, and experience. Shar e your own knowledge with Assistant Teachers.
Technology: Learn to use the technology and systems needed for your job, and be willing to learn new programs, appli cations, systems, or devices as things change.
Work Environment/Physical Demands
Must be able to adapt to continuously changing, fast-paced environment and make the students needs your primary focus.
Must be able to fully engage in physical activity. Must be able to kneel, stoop, squat, and stand for a long time, and demonstrate and engage in activities like jumping, dancing, walking, and running.
Work is primarily performed at the center. Work is sometimes performed off site for field trips.
Must be able to see and hear well enough to monitor classrooms and playgrounds to keep students safe at all times.
Please contact us for more details
Salary: 9000 CNY to 15000 CNY Monthly
Contract type: Part time
Work visa provided: Yes
Work Location: Beijing
Apply online via this link: