|Vietnam Information||Thailand Information||Japan Information||South Korea Information||Language Schools||Useful Links Page|
To Apply visit this link: http://cips.io/job--8f813d
Who we are
Enke Education is Cultural Exchange Foundation Group which was officially launched at 2010 in Beijing dedicated to deliver high quality English teachers to schools in China.
Children story Kindergarten
Chaoyang distinct, Beijing
Mon-Fri, within 20 hours/week, plus office
We are looking for candidates that:
1. Native/non-native speaker
2. Hold at least a Bachelors degree in any major
3. Ideally have previous teaching experience but not re quired
4. TEFL, TESOL, CELTA related teaching certificate optional but encourag ed
- Be Interested in Chinese culture and love teaching
- Be serious about coming to China and about taking on a teaching assignment
- Excellent verbal communication skills and high level of flexibility
- Dedicated, culturally flexibility, good organizatio n skills and respectful
- Loyal, creative, enthusiast ic and professional
- Must be in good health
- No criminal record
- Eligible candidates are required to do a demo teaching video or self-introduction Video
- Basic salary 9,000 RMB/month 12,000 RMB/month plus Bonus for extra classes t aught: 1,000 - 2,000 RMB approximately ($150 - $300 USD)/month
- An academic year Completion Bonus: 3,000 - 6,000 RMB or approximately
($450 - $900 USD)
- Airport pick up, welcome dinner, free lodge upon arrival
- Free housing/living allowance at placed school, free lunch (public school) on week weekday
- Part-time job supported if necessary
- Flight ticket allowance at the contract year-end 3,000-5000 RMB
- Referral & recommendation c ommission 2,000 RMB
- Free Chinese classes weekly if need
- Visa Documentation & Pre-departure Guide
- Setting up other necessities
Create an Unrivaled Education Experience
Classroom: Create learning spa ces that support and enhance cur riculum activities.
Teaching: Teach lessons in a way that meet s each childs uni que learning style.
Care: Meet physical and emotional needs of each child and provide an atmosphere that makes students and families feel valued.
Organization: Keep classroom supplies, daily records and child information organized.
Assessments: Complete student assessments using classroom observations. Actively participate in parent conferences with the Lead Teacher or Center Director.
Best Practices: Incorporate early childhood educational best practices learned through formal education, job training, and experience. Share your own knowledge with Assistant Teachers.
Technology: Learn to use the technology and systems needed for your job, and be willing to learn new programs, applications, systems, or devices as things change.
Please contact us for more details
Salary: 9000 CNY to 12000 CNY Monthly
Contract type: Part time
Work visa provided: Yes
Teaching Students age: kindergarten
Work Location: Beijing
Apply online via this link: