|Vietnam Information||Thailand Information||Japan Information||South Korea Information||Language Schools||Useful Links Page|
Location: Chaoyang district, Beijing
School: Children Story Kindergarten
Working hours: 30hours/week, Mon-Fri
We are looking for candidates that:
1. Native/non-native speaker
2. Hold at least a Bachelors degree in any major
3. Ideally have previous teaching experience but not required
4. TEFL, TESOL, CELTA related teaching certificate optional but encouraged
- Be Interested in Ch inese culture and love teaching
- Be serious about coming to Ch ina and about taking on a teaching assignment
- Excellent verbal communication skills and high level of flexibility
- Dedicated, culturally flexibility, good organization skills and respectful
- Loyal, creative, enthusiastic and professi onal
- Must be in good health
- No criminal record
- Eligible candidates are required to do a demo te aching video or self-introduction Video
- Basic salary 9,000 RMB/month - 12,000 RMB/month plus Bonus for extra classes taught: 1,000 - 2,000 RMB approximately ($150 - $300 USD)/month
- An academic year Completion Bonus: 3,000 - 6,000 RMB or approximately
($450 - $900 USD)
- Airport pick up, welcome dinner, free lodge upon arrival
- Free housing/living allowance at placed school, free lunch (public schoo l) on week weekday
- Part-time job supported if necessary
- Flight ticket allowance at t he contract year-end 3,000-5000 RMB
- Referral & recommendation commission 2,000 RMB
- Free Chinese class es weekl y if need
- Visa Documentation & Pre-departure Guide
- Setting up other necessities
Create an Unrivaled Education Expe rience
Classroom: Create learning spaces that support and enhance curriculum activit ies.
Teaching: Teach lessons in a way that meets each childs unique learning style.
Care: Meet physical and emotional needs of each child and provi de an atmosphere that makes students and families feel valued.
Organization: Keep classroo m supplies, daily rec ords and child information organiz ed.
Assessments: Complete student assessments u sing classroom observations. Actively participat e in par ent conferences with the Lead Teacher or Center D irector.
Best Practices: Incorporate early childhood educational best practices learned through formal education, job tra ining, and experience. Share your own knowledge w ith Assistant Teachers.
Technology: Learn to use the te chnology and systems needed for your job, and be willing to learn new programs, applications, systems, or devices as things ch ange.
Work Environment/Physical Demands
Must be able to adapt to continuously changing, fast-paced environment a nd make the s tudents needs your primary focus.
Must be able to fully engage in physical activity. Must be able to kneel, stoop, squat, and stand for a long time, and demonstrate and engage in activities like jumping, dancing, walking, and running.
Work is primarily performed at the center. Work is sometimes performed off site for field trips.
Must be able to see and hear well enough to monitor classrooms and playgrounds to keep students safe at all times.
Please contact us for more details
Salary: 9000 CNY to 12000 CNY Monthly
Contract type: Part time
Work visa provided: Yes
Teaching Students age: kindergarten
Work Location: Beijing
Apply online via this link: