|Vietnam Information||Thailand Information||Japan Information||South Korea Information||Language Schools||Useful Links Page|
This post has expired! It was posted more than 31 days ago.
Those intereted to work with ARDA should adhere to the below criteria :-
- TESOL / TEFL / CELTA certification preferably with some experience in teaching English.
- Native or near native teachers preferred.
- Willing to learn Lao language and respect Lao culture.
- Adapt christian values and ethos.
Other useful information:-
- Will be accountable to the Centre Director.
- Should be creative and bring ideas for improvements.
- Work visa will be provided by ARDA.
- ARDA can support with a stipend of $450 - $600 per month based on experience and qualifications.
- Days of teaching - 4 days a week. (Monday - Thursday from 5pm - 8pm)
- Prep time min. 4 hours a week.
- Age group of students - 13 and up.
- Every other friday teachers should be active partcipants of English club.
- Be creative and excited about teaching English and life skills to students.