|Vietnam Information||Thailand Information||Japan Information||South Korea Information||Language Schools||Useful Links Page|
1. Pro-active oversight and effective implementation of curricula, screen er and placement processes, as well as our center standards for student monitoring, assessment, feedback an d reporting.
2. Pro-active oversight of t eacher work product i.e. lesson plans and course files, and share teaching resources with collea gues at other centers.
3. Organise teacher training workshops that responds to both individual teacher, centre and company needs.
4. Implement our center standards for teacher appraisal, including scheduled lesson evalua tions, check-in sessions and setting of individual objectives.
5. Organise and co-lead focused and action-oriented weekly meetings wi th center staff and te achers.
6. Complete all acade mic reporting as assig ned by Academic Managemen t.
7. Conduct interviews of new teachers for c enter, reporting feedback to HR.
8. Support the center Manage r with marketing events.
1.15000-20000 Chinese RMB monthl y salary according to candidates' teaching
experience and qualifications. (One month probation is required). For highe st
salary it requires at least 5 years teaching experience.
2. Round-trip flight reimbursement 6000 RMB is paid after complet ing a one-year
3.10 vocation days paid per year.
4. Z working.
Salary: 15000 CNY(RMB) to 20000 CNY(RMB) Monthly
Housing: Not provided, school offers help with finding an apartment
Contract type: Full time
Work visa provided: Yes
Teaching Students age: Training center (Children)
Work Location: Shanghai
Working hours: About 40 each week, 8 working hours per day. Two days off per week.
Positions available: 1
Apply online via this link:
Alternatively, send your CV, passport copy, certificates copy and photo to:
Email: email@example.com Or for more details call: (China) +86(0)20-37303381 Or (UK) +44 1202 935052, Skype: findworkabroad3