|Vietnam Information||Thailand Information||Japan Information||South Korea Information||Language Schools||Useful Links Page|
Do you enjoy traveling, culture, amazing food, and new experience's Would you like to get paid to travel, eat amazing food, meet wonderful new people and live for FREE?
We are searching for professionals who are serious and passionate about teaching and living abroad in China! Many top schools in the booming cities of China are seeking positive individuals to teach English and to learn from you
This once in a lifetime opportunity pays you to travel, eat, and live for FREE while teaching and shaping young minds of tomorrow
Come experience one of the oldest civilizations as well as one of the most modern in the forefront of change
Location: Yancheng city, Jiangsu province
Working hours: 30-40hours/week, Mon-Fri
We are looking for candidates that:
1. Native/non-native speaker
2. Hold at least a Bachelors degree in a ny major
3. Ideally have previous teaching experie nce but not required
4. TEFL, TESOL, CELTA related teaching certifi cate optional but enc ouraged
- Be Interested in Chinese culture and love teaching
- Be serious about coming to China and about taking on a teaching assignmen t
- Excellent verbal communication skills and high level of flexibility
- Dedicated, culturally flexibility, good organization skills and respectful
- Loyal, creative, enthusiastic and professional
- Must be in good health
- No criminal record
- Eligible candidates are required to do a demo teaching video or self-introduction Video
- Basic salary 9,000 RMB/month - 12,000 RMB/month plus Bonus for extra classes taught: 1,000 - 2,000 RMB approximately ($150 - $300 USD)/month
- An academic year Completion Bonus: 3,000 - 6,000 RMB or approximately
($450 - $900 USD)
- Airport pick up, welcome dinner, fr ee lodge upon arrival
- Free housing/living allowance at placed school, free lunch (public school) on week weekday
- Part-time job supported if necessary
- Flight ticket allowance at the contract year-end 3,000-5000 RMB
- Referral & recommen dation commission 2,000 RMB
- Free Chinese classes weekly if ne ed
- Visa Documentation & Pre-departure Guide
- Setting up other necessities
Create an Unrivaled Education Experience
Classroom: Create learning spaces that support and enhan ce curriculum activities.
Teaching: Teach lessons in a way that meets each childs unique learning style.
Care: Meet physical and emotional needs of each child and provide an atmo sphere that makes students and families feel valued.
Organization: Keep classroom suppl ies, daily records an d child information organized.
Assessments: Complete student assessments using classroom ob servatio ns. Actively participate in parent conferences wi th the Lead Teacher or Center Di rector.
Best Practices: Incorporate early childhood educational best practices lear ned thro ugh formal education, job training, and experienc e. Share your own knowledge with Assistant Teachers.
Technology: Learn to use the technology and systems needed fo r your job, and be willing to learn new programs, applica tions, systems, or de vices as things change.
Work Environment/Physical Demands
Must be able to adapt to continuously changing, fast-paced environment and make the students needs your primary focus.
Must be able to fully engage in physical activity. Must be able to kneel, stoop, squat, and stand for a long time, and demonstrate and engage in activities like jumping, dancing, walking, and running.
Work is primarily performed at the center. Work is sometimes performed off site for field trips.
Must be able to see and hear well enough to monitor classrooms and playgrounds to keep students safe at all times.
Please contact us for more details
Salary: 9000 CNY to 12000 CNY Monthly
Contract type: Part time
Work visa provided: Yes
Work Location: Yangcheng
Apply online via this link: