|Vietnam Information||Thailand Information||Japan Information||South Korea Information||Language Schools||Useful Links Page|
We are continually looking for qualified EFL Teachers who meet the requirements to obtain a work visa:
• Passport holder of UK, US, Canada, Australia, Ireland or New Zealand
• Hold a Bachelor’s Degree in English
or Bachelor’s Degree in any field supported by TEFL/TESOL/CELTA/equivalent
• Must be able to provide the original documents upon arrival:
University Degree, Academic Transcript, and TEFL/TESOL Certificate
- Highly competitive salary allowing a comfortable lifestyle and travel within Indonesia.
- Sponsorship of legal KITAS (work visa)- Career development plan and opportunities for advancement
- A return air ticket.
- 22 days paid leave.
- Accommodation/ accommodation allowance
- Contract completion Bonus.
- Medical insurance.
- Incidental medical allowance.
- A renewable one year contract.
- The chance to work within a professional team teaching English to the highest standards in Indonesia today.
- Plan and deliver the highest quality of lessons.
- Ensure the students have the best EF experience.
- Monitor students development and communicate frequently with parents.
- Strives to develop self by attending workshops, trainings, and self learning tasks.