|Vietnam Information||Thailand Information||Japan Information||South Korea Information||Language Schools||Useful Links Page|
TAIWAN GOVERNMENT PUBLIC AND PRIVATE SCHOOLS NEED CERTIFIED K~12 TEACHERS!
Working in partnership with the government public schools and accredited private academies in Taiwan, we are seeking native English certified teachers to deliver ESL/EFL courses across the country.
Certified teachers in the following subject/areas : English, Drama, Art Education, Health Ed, Language Arts , Math Teachers, Music Teachers, PE/Coaching, Science, Social Studies, and other subject areas of endorsement are welcome!
ESL/EFL Positions are open also for Marriage ARC, Permanent ARC holders
- from October 2017 onward
- 2nd semester openings, Jan/Feb.2018
- ESL/EFL/Subject teaching positions
- School Location: Island-wide, Taiwan
- Students: Elementary/Junior High/Senior High
- Monday to Friday; 8am-4:00pm
- 20-25 classes weekly, 40-50 minutes per class
- Class size: 25-40 students
- Salary: NT$ 65000 – NT$ 80000 /month (based on teacher's education & experience)
- Airfare reimbursement : NT$ 80,000 (roundway)
- Monthly housing subsidy : NT$ 5000
- End of contract performance bonus : around 1 month salary
- Paid vacation and other national holidays
- Labor & Health Insurance available
- Work permit & Alien Resident Visa provided *[above information vary or conditional according to school contract]
HOW TO APPLY: Applicants may send their letter of interest , updated CV with photo and teaching qualifications supporting documents to: Dewey International Education Consultants, Ltd. Contact Mae San via e-mail : firstname.lastname@example.org
Please let us know your current location & date of availability.
Thank you. ~