|Vietnam Information||Thailand Information||Japan Information||South Korea Information||Language Schools||Useful Links Page|
Teach English in Thailand! (Visa & Work Permit + Accommodation + MORE!)
Posted date [23-Nov-2017] (ID: 21361)
ESL Teachers Needed in Thailand: Teach. Travel. Explore. Inspire!
MediaKids Academy is currently offering teaching positions in Central, North and the Northeast of Thailand. Take this chance for an experience of a lifetime and earn a living at the same time! We are looking for energetic, creative, responsible and culturally sensitive teachers. Whether you are a recent University graduate with no experience looking for a unique life experience or a seasoned professional, we have a position for you.
WHAT MEDIAKIDS OFFERS YOU:
• Unique locations in primary and secondary schools throughout Thailand
• Updated competitive salary starting at of 31,000-35,000 baht/ month depending on your qualifications
• Accommodation allowance of 3,000 baht per month provided throughout the semester
• Contract renewal bonuses and opportunities for raises
• Full coverage of Work Permit fee
• 2,000 baht reimbursement towards the Non-B Work Visa and documents assistance
• English speaking Thai consultants offering 24/7 assistance
• Free Orientation Course (Thai language, culture, school system, visa etc.)
• Semester-to-semester contracts with the option of renewing
• Free accident insurance
• Curriculum consultant’s assistance
• Assistance in obtaining the ATM/ Bank Account in Thailand
MediaKids Academy is one of the most recognized TEFL job providers in Thailand, representing over 70 government schools across Northern, Central and North Eastern Thailand. aimed at improving the English language skills of Thai children. We run English programs for communicative development, intensive English programs, and programs that include teaching Math, Science, Computing, and others in the English language. We offer four month long contracts, with a competitive salary, accommodation provided and help with all the necessary documents as well as paying for the work permit. We provide area specific consultants who are there to support and aid teachers every step of the way. We are looking for teachers who are dynamic, creative, responsible, and culturally sensitive, with a bachelor’s degree in any field.
1. Native English speakers (preferred)
2. 21-45 years old (Schools Preference)
3. 4 year University Degree (At least Bachelor Degree in any field)
4. TEFL certificate and/or teaching experience preferred but not required.
BASIC JOB DESCRIPTION
• Teach Basic English listening, speaking skills and/or reading, writing, grammar
• 20-24 teaching hours/week
• Lesson planning and basic record keeping
Feel free to contact us for more information.
What’s it like teaching English in Thailand with MediaKids? WATCH!